Monday, December 13, 2010

Making Memories

This year for Christmas, we wanted to do something a little different.

 We're sick of the materialistic side of Christmas and really want to embrace the real meaning this year. Spending extra time with family and friends, sending care packages to our sweet sponsor child in Africa, making gifts instead of spending lots of money... these are things we're doing to change it up this year.

For our families, we decided a photo shoot was the perfect way to make memories and freeze them at the same time. Check out some of the moments our friend Kristen Lunceford got for us:

Our dads - this picture gets me every time!

My in-laws, Rita and Randy.

My parents, Kelley and Colleen.

My older brother- and sister-in-law, Ryan and Kelly, and their puppy, Bridger.

Jordan and I

My younger brother-in-law, Colin.

The table we set in the backyard.

My immediate family.

My in-law family.

My beautiful mother-in-law.

My sweet, pretty mom. (And their puppy)

Jordan and I entertaining my mom and dad.

Looks like Randy made an inappropriate joke.

Love the angle she got with these.

Always laughing. I love it.

Everyone all together. My family.

I was never sentimental when I was younger, but now I can't get enough of catching these moments and memories with the people I love. I get teary just looking through these photos. So excited to get prints and put them up all over our house!

No comments:

Post a Comment